Round this time final yr, I began my epic 10-post sequence on the rules of Intuitive Consuming (one publish per precept). I used to be lately trying by way of my archives for one of many posts and although, “Hmmmm…it could be very nice proper now if I had all of the hyperlinks in a single place.” And perhaps it could be good for you, too.
For those who had been following me final yr and already learn them, I hope you get one thing new from them this yr. For those who’re new to my weblog, I’m excited to have you ever learn them for the primary time! Right here they’re, so as:
- What does it imply to reject the food regimen mentality?
- Learn how to honor your starvation even in the event you don’t belief your self
- Is your consuming peaceable, or extra like a battlefield?
- Getting the meals police out of your head
- Why satisfaction is the ‘secret sauce’ of Intuitive Consuming
- Searching for comfy fullness…not an excessive amount of or too little
- Is consuming the kindest approach to deal with feelings?
- Do you discover it difficult to respect your physique?
- What’s in a reputation? Why “motion” is extra joyful than “train”
- Is there a spot for diet in Intuitive Consuming? Completely!
Intuitive Consuming reward (and studying) listing
And, in the event you’re in search of a present for an intuitive eater in your life (perhaps it’s you!), right here’s a fast listing:
This publish accommodates Amazon Affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Carrie Dennett, MPH, RDN, is a Pacific Northwest-based registered dietitian nutritionist, freelance author, intuitive consuming counselor, creator, and speaker. Her superpowers embody busting diet myths and empowering girls to really feel higher of their our bodies and make meals decisions that assist pleasure, diet and well being. This publish is for informational functions solely and doesn’t represent individualized diet or medical recommendation.