MANILA, Philippines — In his final months previous to stepping down from workplace, outgoing President Rodrigo Duterte has signed 5 new legal guidelines that renamed some faculties and established workplaces of the Maritime Trade Authority.
Duterte signed the next legal guidelines on April 29, however was solely launched to the media on Monday:
- Republic Act No. 11760 creates the extension workplace of the Maritime Trade Authority in Vigan Metropolis, Ilocos Sur
- Republic Act No. 11761 converts the satellite tv for pc workplace of the Maritime Trade Authority in Maasin Metropolis, Southern Leyte into an extension workplace
- Republic Act No. 11762 adjustments the identify of Pinaglabanan Excessive College in Goa, Camarines Sur to Pinaglabanan Nationwide Excessive College
- Republic Act No. 11763 converts the Molmol Elementary College in Davao Occidental into an built-in college to be often known as Mariano Anoy Sangay Built-in College
- Republic Act No. 11764 adjustments the identify of Salin Elementary College in Bauko, Mountain Province to Talban P. Bitayan Elementary College.
Subscribe to our each day e-newsletter
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get entry to The Philippine Every day Inquirer & different 70+ titles, share as much as 5 devices, take heed to the information, obtain as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Name 896 6000.
For suggestions, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.